Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I have to have a title???

Whew, what a terrific bunch of comments on my last post! They were very helpful and, while I still feel overwhelmed, I no longer feel totally inadequate. I need to take Jacquie's advice and focus on mastering a few select applications rather than trying to do it all at once.  It's all just so fascinating!

My daughter is having surgery tomorrow to correct her underdeveloped jaw.  I actually considered running out to buy a laptop today so I can use the waiting room time to read and explore online.  I think I may be developing an addiction. Speaking of Rachel, she has requested recognition for my profile photo.  She patiently spent a good 45 minutes with me trying to capture a decent shot of me and the bubbles, despite the fact that she thinks it's a dorky idea. She also wants me to post the "blooper" shots, but I haven't explored the photo posting features yet.  I'll get there.  Anyway, my profile photo was taken by Rachel, aspiring journalist, who her her first essay in the Syracuse Post Standard yesterday. She will HATE me for posting this.  I guess I'll find out if she reads my blog.  :-)


3 comments:

Katrina Stanton said...

You had access to a laptop if you wanted it :)

Do Assignment Help said...

Are you one of those who need Homework help in Java programming and searching for the best and affordable Java Assignment Help? If yes then why are you not contacting our Assignment writing service team? We are here to complete your assignment online with the given time. Contact us without any hesitation.
Thank you.

Leo Oliver said...

Our university service providers can give the most extensive and outlay Assignment aid to students. For complete your assignment, we, alongside our team of experts, provide the best quality of service. Our experienced staff is glad to help you with the best university contract writing services offered to academic students who are working on an assignment. Visit now:- University Assignment Help